Celtic Adventures is located in Louth and offers Outoor Adventure activities for children and adults. A superb location for group days out with a diverse range of activities.
Ideal for Birthday Parties and Groups like Stag and Hen Parties, as well as Corporate days out, Team Building and Social and Club gatherings.
- Kayaking SUP boarding
- Sit on top Kayaking
- Mobile climbing wall
- Archery Tag
- Grass Sledging
- Teambuilding and lots of different team games and challenges.
With land activities based at the Irish Military War Museum in Collon Co Louth, there are also Tank rides and Airsoft available
River trips with ‘Celtic Canoes’ offer canoe excursions along the River Boyne. The renowned Slane to Newgrange canoe tour is described as follows:
“Beautiful scenery surrounds you as you head downstream and glide past the world famous Newgrange tomb. Some splashes along the way will make sure you will enjoy this amazing trip!”
Duration: 3 hrs+ depending on group size.
- Suitable for beginners.
- €35 per person
- All equipment supplied.
Contact Celtic Adventures team for pricing and availability at info[@]celticadventures.ie or call 085-875 2767 or 085 875 8092. Book Canoe Tour with Celtic Adventures
Other Canoe Routes with Celtic Adventures
- Stack to Slane (For the more adventurous out there!!A great trip for big or small groups)
- Sup boarding intro course (The newest craze to the water. Try stay dry while you master the skills of our Sup boards.)
- The Viking Trail (Travel pass the site of one of Irelands oldest Viking settlements Linn Duachaill)
- Castlebellingham to Annagassan (also passing Lynn Duachaill Viking site)
- Lantern Lit Canoe Trips (An experience words cannot describe)
- LAKE TRIPS (Ideal for first timers and families)
Celtic Adventures offer customers the best value day out with other activities including Other outdoor activities include climbing, zorbing and archery tag.
This fantastic sport has taken the world by storm and we are one of only four businesses offering it in Ireland. Brilliant fun for all ages. We can bring this amazing activity to you. Ideal for indoors or outdoors.
Try our William Tell challenge and knock the apple off your team mates head. Only the truly brave will take part in this!
Available for birthday parties, school tours, corporate events, festivals, team building, etc.
Join the Celtic Adventures team of highly qualified and friendly staff who will make sure your adventure is unforgettable!
Adventure Summer Camp
The most active summer camp around!!! Activities include canoeing, archery, kayaking, sup boarding, tag rugby, archery tag, Hover ball archery, zorbing, rounders, tug-o-war, raft building, climbing wall, team building games and much much more..
New for 2015 is grass sledging, Bushcraft skills, Assault course and maze, (assault course and maze – Newgrange Lodge only)
We guarantee your kids will have a summer to remember!
Starting at 10am each day and finishing at 3pm.
Dates are as follows:
Castlebellingham: Cost €100 per child
- Week 1: 6th July – 10th July
- Week 2: 13th July – 17th July
Newgrange Lodge Donore: Cost €120 per child
- Week 3: 20th July – 24th July
- Week 4: 27th July – 31st July
Land activities based at Irish Military War Museum