Your big day out in Ireland
Planning your big day out in Ireland?
We’ve gathered together some super day out choices that will ensure you and your guests enjoy an unforgettable day! If you’re seeking Venues and Hotels that offer something unique and special, then we know some real gems. Having personal experience of planning our own ‘big day out’, we’ve got some great tips, ideas and suggestions on how to help your day.
The venue is everything but different people want different things. Enjoy browsing our list
The Abbey Hotel, Roscommon
Gothic grandeur with every modern comfort! An 18th Century Manor House situated in the heart of County Roscommon. Abbey Hotel is a family run, award winning hotel that has generations of experience in welcoming guests. The majestic ruins of the 13th century Roscommon Abbey are among the many scenic backdrops that Abbey Hotel can provide. The Abbey can accommodate every ceremony from small, intimate gatherings to large, full-blown wedding celebrations!
- Personal Wedding Co-ordinator to advise and assist you in planning your Day
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Biscuits for your guests on arrival
- Complimentary Chair Covers & Sashe
- Floral Decorations with Mirror & Night Candles
- Complimentary Suite for the Bride & Groom on the night of your wedding
- Red Carpet on arrival
- Cake Stand & Personalised printed menu’s
- Ballroom and private bar facility for your guests
- Ample car parking
- Discounted accommodation for your guests
Sinead & David Taylor
“We had our Wedding reception in the Abbey just over a year ago. From day one of meeting Adrian & Tom Greally Jnr they assured us that we would have nothing to worry about on the day – true to their word, timing was meticulous and as a result we truly got the most out of our day”
The Abbey Hotel Roscommon is a fully licensed Civil Ceremony venue, centrally located in Ireland and the perfect setting for that intimate ceremony in the beautiful Fortfield Suite. To make an appointment call 090 6626240 or email firstname.lastname@example.org