Trabolgan Holiday Village
Trabolgan Holiday Village in the South of Ireland is located on over 140 acres of peaceful woodland beside the sea in East Cork. It is firmly established as a family favourite with both Irish and overseas visitors. 172 self-catering houses / apartments and 35 touring caravan pitches welcome visitors throughout the season from mid-March to the end of October 2017.
A coastal setting in sunny south East Cork offers the peace and relaxation that families enjoy and with tons of activities on site, nightly entertainment, as well as gift shopping, restaurant & bar facilities available, Trabolgan really has something to offer all ages.
The 2017 season opens with some major refurbishments across the park including all the Sycamore, Hazel and Noble Fir Accommodation across the park newly refurbished. In addition to this guests to the park will be offered a whole new dining experience including the newly refurbished Sally O’Hara’s family restaurant, a whole new Big Al’s@Casey’s Diner, refurbished carvery area in Cotters Bar and a whole new upgrade to the family entertainment venue The Cove.
A brand new gift shop will open in the main centre beside the crazy golf and a brand new character “Billy the Badger” will join the other characters at Trabolgan for a fun 2017 exciting. Back by popular demand boys and girls will love to see Peppa Pig and George, Ben and Holly as well as Trabolgan’s own characters Florrie the Fox, Bonnie the Bunny and Wez the Weasel as part of a great entertainment line up at Trabolgan.
Trabolgan Self Catering Accommodation
- Alpine – 1 Bedroomed, single storey House (suits family of 3)
- Chesnut – self catering apartments (sleeps 4 to 5, with 1 double bedroom & 1bedroom with single bed + bunk bed)
- Forest Oak – 3 bedroomed, 2 storey house
- Sycamore – 3 bedroomed, 2 storey house with conservatory (Newly Refurbished for 2017)
- Hazel – 3 bedroomed large detached bungalow (Newly Refurbished for 2017)
- Noble Fir – 3 bedroomed spacious detached house (Newly Refurbished for 2017)
- Touring Caravan Park
Activities at Trabolgan
- Indoor Water Centre that contains a Sub Tropical Wave Pool with a Super Waterslide, wave machine and toddlers pool
- 18 hole par 3 Golf Course – set within the idyllic visual backdrop of the East Cork Coast
- 10,000 sq ft Indoor Sports Complex with facilities to play Badminton, Soccer, Tennis, Basketball and Volleyball
- Access to the Fitness Suite, Steam Room and Sauna
- Adventure activities for toddlers include a variety of kids adventure clubs, indoor and outdoor playgrounds with slides, tunnels, ball ponds, rope bridges, swings, slides and climbing frames
- Variety of live entertainment including Karaoke, live Music Acts and family friendly shows staged by the on site TeamStars
- Adventure Sport Activities including- Go Karts, Zip Wire, Climbing, Abseiling, Archery, Combat Laser, Body Zorbing, Water Walkerz, Bungee Trampolines
- Bird of Prey Educational Centre
- Crafty Hands Potter Studio
*All activities are subject to availability. Additional charges may apply. Age, height restrictions, minimum numbers and pre-booking apply to certain activities. Suitable footwear and clothing are required
Trabolgan Holiday Village